Friday 3 March 2017

Purpose - Drive - Why - Success

Dick's Sporting Goods & Dr. Eric Thomas: I Can, I Will, I Must

Today I took another step toward my goals for 2017.

In spite of many challenges this morning, I made it to the Internet Business School to start my Internet Marketing Diploma course, learning from Simon Coulson. Simon teaches cutting edge knowledge and skills, which are mandatory for successfully creating and maintaining an online presence if you aim to be a thought leader, or an entrepreneur.

I faced several moments when it would have been easier to turn back and go home to where I would be both comfortable and warm

The course is available online after all.

Putting it all into context, I was experiencing challenges which were inconvenient, not insurmountable. Nothing approaching a threat to life. The challenges were reason enough to quit though.

I heard this affirmation for the first time over thirty years ago and it stuck in my mind from that time until now. 

Normal people need a reason Why, to keep going when it seems easier to quit.

If you are thinking of quitting something which is essential to your future success because it gets a little challenging, please listen to these inspirational words from Dr. Eric Thomas now.




Thank you.

Patrick Nairne

No comments:

Post a Comment