Saturday 31 March 2018

High Performance Habits Brendon Burchard

High Performance Habits

Brendon Burchard breaks down high performance, detailed in his latest book, High Performance Habits.

 

I have been reading and listening to High Performance Habits since it was launched in 2017 and there is so much packed into this book. This is a great place to start your journey into Self Improvement.

I intend to present my review of this book in the coming months.

Brendon also gave me access, by way of special bonuses, to a special in depth bonus program when I bought the book at pre-launch. This included an audio book. 

Brendon has now released the audio book free of charge and allowed me to share this with you. The link to the audio book is Here.

I hope you enjoy the book and learn a lot from it.

Thank you for reading,

Patrick Nairne

No comments:

Post a Comment